This end unit townhouse is sitting on one of the best lots in the whole subdivision. Enjoy the privacy and singing of birds either from the deck off the eat in kitchen or the fenced downstairs patio facing woods accessed by a sliding glass door of family room with a fireplace for winter enjoyment. In addition to having its own garage, the generosity of additional parking spots in this part of the subdivision and the open space that it provides are the envy of the whole neighborhood. The loft above the master bedroom is a pleasant surprise for providing extra space in the master bedroom. The generous amount of space that this unit provides , its location, its convenience, and layout all make it easy to fall in love with this.
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Public Sewer, Other
1,724 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Silver Spring Cntry Club
Other, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price