This brick front beauty is very spacious and rather than one master bedroom and two more tiny bedrooms upstairs, is offering two huge master bedrooms and plenty of space in lower level to make additional bedroom if needed. There is a lovely pond in the back which can be viewed from one of the master bedrooms, the deck off the the dining room accessed from the sliding glass door from the dining room on the first floor, from the kitchen window, and also from the sliding glass door from the the lower level to a level private backyard. Due to its exterior beauty and its curb appeal, its location, and the view that it provides, this one is certainly the queen and also the envy of the other lots in the whole subdivision. A very short distance from a grand scale shopping center and health care facility while still in a quiet neighborhood. Enjoy two fireplaces, one in the living room and one in the lower level family room.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Aluminum Siding
1,870 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 2. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Poolside, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)